Samrat Tea is derived from chosen and specially brewed tea leaves from the foothills of Himalayan Mountains. Often referred to as the champagne of teas, this special brew of black tea has been relished for its light, delicate flavor & aroma. The unique about Samrat Tea is that it is made from tea leaves that are rolled and then oxidized, or fermented, before being ready to use. As much as for its quintessential taste.
Samrat Tea is also admired for its medicinal
- Being a very mild stimulant as it contains caffeine.
- Has small quantities of tannic compounds technically called polyphenols, vitamin A, B2, C, D, K, and P, plus a number of minerals in trace amounts and also aromatic oils.
- Has a soothing effect on heart
- Contains antioxidants which take on the "free radicals" in the body and prevent them from harming the healthy cells on board
- Has fluoride which benefits your teeth and has bacteria killing properties which helps control bad breath and the formation of plaque.
- may even lower "bad" cholesterol
- Is a naturally refreshing drink and taken on its own it has no calories, so it is the perfect drink to keep you feeling good.